Information Technology Services
About the videoconferencing facilities
The overall videoconference network at Monash South Africa consists of a centrally funded and managed facility linked via the Monash communications network and infrastructure.
Videoconference facilities are available at all Monash campuses, including South Africa.
IT Services provides:
- Customer liaison and support for all campuses.
- Customer liaison and support for all campuses to facilitate access to other elements of the Monash videoconference network.
- Training for academic and non-academic staff.
- Additionally, other responsibilities include establishment and maintenance of videoconferencing standards, network, security and maintenance coordination for videoconferencing facilities and technology enhancements for the videoconferencing equipment.
Booking the videoconferencing facilities:
- To book videoconferencing facilities or for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or phone +2711 950 4077.